We aim for this project to be a great learning experience and a chance for international and interdisciplinary collaboration with like-minded researchers.
Depending on your time, current skill-level and enthusiasm and the different complexities of a given project there is a broad spectrum of what you might be able to contribute.
- That runs
- In a github repository
- Extracted information (& source)
- Replicator degrees of freedom
- R package
- Alternative result presentation
- Shiny App
- Unit tests
Check out the resources section to explore the options.
Out of scope
- Criticising the author’s approach
- Improving the method
- Writing the project paper
- You can add a critical comment to your verification report
- You can implement a second improved method in the code
- You can volunteer to help writing the project paper (and of course get to approve it before it is submitted)